- Service Management Consultant
Service Management Consultant
TOPdesk Canada is looking for problem solvers with excellent communications skills. We are looking for motivated applicants with a high sense of responsibility and initiative. You have the opportunity to explore and build your responsibilities quickly within the environment of a startup office of an international market leader in its field.
TOPdesk was founded in Delft, the Netherlands, over 20 years ago by two engineers who wanted to make a difference. Their goal was to help others to improve their customer service – with software that is simple and easy to use. Since then; the organization has grown from two employees to 650+, and from a single small office to 11 branches worldwide. But while our family has grown, we’ve never stopped believing in our core values: collaboration, listening to the customers’ needs, and giving employees the trust, freedom and responsibility to do great things.
Your job: Service Management Consultant
As a consultant, you will be visiting customers to improve processes and implement our software. You collaborate with managers and executives during every stage of the implementation process. TOPdesk consultants work side-by-side with the customer and use their expertise to optimize customer processes and set up the software to perfectly meet their needs.
If you have confidence to lead projects, enjoy working with a wide variety of people and are interested in IT, TOPdesk can offer you the ideal opportunity to develop your talent at a dynamic software company.
- University degree
- Up to 5 years work experience
- Genuine interest in technology and software
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pragmatic and inquisitive with a proactive approach to learning
- Enjoys working in an international and multicultural environment
- Can work well individually and in a team
- Enjoys frequent travel to customers
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to work at a startup branch of an international company in the GTA
- The opportunity to build your responsibilities quickly in the field
- 26 days of holiday per year, an employee Retirement Savings Plan, company provided group benefits and employee events
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to travel Canada wide and abroad
- The opportunity to further develop your commercial skills, get in-house training and unlimited career support and progression
- To be part of an exciting and inspiring work environment
Please send us your resume and motivation letter explaining why you are interested in the job and in the company, to email@example.com.
External acquisitionNo agency applications please.
In summaryRichmond Hill, Ontario
Up to 5 years work experience
What can you expect?The opportunity to work at a startup branch of an international company in the GTA
The opportunity to travel Canada wide and abroad
Read about our terms of employment